For those of you that know me, know that I love my cat as though he were my child! I was having fun with the camera yesterday, so here are a few pictures of a photoshoot with my kitty! LOL.
Testing the camera. I only got my cat's feet. lol.
I have been dancing for the past 19 years of my life and have been a Dance Educator for the last 6 years; I am proud to be passionate about my job and get to do what I love everyday! I live in Houston with Aaron and my kitties, Hercules & Lola, and I teach in Spring ISD. The love of my life is Aaron and everyday I am grateful to have him in my life. I am loved and supported by the best of friends; I cherish each moment with them since work leaves so little time for "play". Life is busy, so when I have a moment to catch my breath, I enjoying catching up with you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment