It was SO great to get away for a weekend and even better that it was in GORGEOUS California!! Aaron lived in California for a year and a half, so we packed up and went to visit a few of his friends for Halloween. Unfortunately, I was a little under the weather, but I wasn't going to let that keep me from having fun and enjoy my first visit to LA!! The weather was perfect all three days - no cloud in sight, sun on full blast, and a cool breeze :) On Saturday morning, we had breakfast in Hermosa Beach and walked what felt like 3 miles to take all the sights in - thank goodness the weather was cool! Halloween night, we rode a Party Bus that took us on a 4 bar Pub Crawl...I paced myself throughout the night, unlike most, so I was able to remember everything but def ready to crash by the end of the night. On Sunday morning, we awoke early and ventured down to Malibu, CA to eat at Paradise Cove and boy was it ridiculously gorgeous! I just couldn't get over the view of California; you don't get that here in Texas! I love Texas, but damn it's flat for days! lol. Before heading to the airport, we drove through downtown LA to get a glimpse of Sunset Blvd and the infamous Hollywood sign; i couldn't leave without that!
All in all, California was gorgeous and IF i could afford to live there, I certainly would in a heart beat! Enjoy the pics!

Hercules, being helpful as usual...

He was a Pumpkin for Halloween...I could only get the hat on b/c he was too chubby for the skirt! lol!

Awww....so handsome!

AHHH...get this thing off me mom! He was NOT happy!!

He wouldn't be still for a good pic!

And away we go...On the plane..

That's not a smile, babe!

ok, that's too big! he can never be "normal" ;)

On the way down to Hermosa Beach

Halloween Decor on the light post


view as we walked along the sidewalk

view from the pier

The Pier

You're suppose to look scared, babe!

We had a yummy breakfast here!

Halloween night....I was a cowgirl

Aaron was a cowboy...

Representin' our TX! lol!

The view from the balcony

The PAR-TAY bus...woo hoo!

Cowgirl, Strawberry Shortcake, and Lil Red Riding Hood



Marty and Rochelle

The bus!

Bar #2, from the top

LOL...we called her "Wayne's World" - she was hammered and stumbling up the stairs!

Laughing at Wayne's World...AGAIN! Never a dull moment w/that one!

Pregnant Nun?!?!

Yee-Haw!!


Bar #4 - nuff said...

Last day in Cali...in Maliu, at Paradise Cove for breakfast

The view of Paradise Cove Restaurant...toes in the sand while eating breakfast!

Malibu Beach

Writing in the sand, "I <3 U" ?!?!


<3

Marty and Rochelle


The starfish formed a <3

View while walking along the beach....so beautiful!

Last stop...LA, Sunset Blvd

I couldn't leave w/o getting a pic of the HOLLYWOOD sign!
No comments:
Post a Comment