Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jun 14, 2010

It's only the beginning, with so much to look forward to!

I am only two weeks into my summer vacation and already I believe this is the BEST summer I have had in six years! Yes, it's sad and weird not to be consumed with drill team, especially since I didn't attend MA Officer Camp where I usually see my fellow directors, but it's also refreshing to be focused on more important things in life...like, planning a wedding!! I have the next two months to plan as much as I can before school starts back and if I happen to have a moment of weakness in missing drill team, I can talk to Suzanne to listen to her stories and once again snap back into reality. So, back to getting married...I have spent more time in the last two weeks staring at my computer, looking at websites, that I have to remind myself to take a break from it all. I truly want this experience to be the least stressful as possible...so keep your fingers crossed that it happens! Aaron and I checked out our first venue last weekend and boy did it put things in perspective for us. Of course that was our first place so we had nothing to compare it to, now we have a better idea of what we want and what to expect...it's early and there's still many more to check out! Tomorrow I will be checking out another venue, one i'm really looking forward to seeing, so I hope they don't ruin it will an outrageous price! lol! I'll keep you posted...
I feel so far behind...everyone is popping out babies and i'm just beginning my wedding plans!! I know, I'll eventually catch up ;) I'm so excited for my friend Leila; she is 9 months prego, about to pop any minute and will be having a baby girl! My friend Amanda just had an adorable baby girl, my friend Tanya is prego with her second baby, and I have another friend who is soon to be prego as well...wow...we are getting old! lol! I'm so excited for everyone and I absolutely can't wait till it's my turn and by the time my time is due, my girlfriends will be pros...a good thing since I'm gonna need it!!
Here area few pics we took recently...
He's so funny...he will crawl into anything that he fits into and a few minutes later he was sound asleep!
Aaron's Cousins...The Bass Family and there newest addition...baby Miles! Congrats to you both! This pic was taken after his baptism on Sunday.

I thought these were two good pics of us...thanks Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment