Well, another Christmas has come and gone...can you believe it?!? Where did December go?!? My Christmas vacation has been very relaxing, productive, and time well spent with friends...thank goodness I still have another week off!
It's amazing how much can change in just one year...this time last year, I had just moved into Aaron's house, I was miserable with my job, and was on an awful emotional rollercoaster grieving for my mom. Now, Aaron and I have survived living together for one year, lol, we are now engaged with only three months left till the big day, I love my job, and I am in a significantly better state of mind in regards to my mom...I found peace thanks to a little group called Motherless Daughters of Houston :) It was great to welcome the season of Christmas with open arms and feel blessed for everything and everyone in my life.
This year for Christmas, Aaron and I opened our gifts to eachother that morning, then headed up to The Woodlands to spend the rest of the day with The Bass Family - Leah, Chad, and Miles. Today, we are being very lazy and lounging around the house in our PJ's...life is good!
Aarona and I at Chuy's for his work Christmas party...isn't my hair gettting long?!?
She looks guilty doesn't she?!?
That's because she found the kitten food! Needless to say, she was not a big help!
Lola's favorite place to sleep...so where do I sleep?!? Good thing neither of us are very big!
Olivia, a co-worker from the gym, and I went Salsa dancing thursday night @ The Horn...I forgot how much I missed it!
Lola AGAIN...can you see the pattern, yet? She's the trouble-maker! Playing in the wrapping paper!
Not sure why it wouldn't rotate.
Hobby Lobby is dangerous...love that store and their 50% off sale! I bought the picture frame, the wall art, and the fancy paper there to make this. It is hung up on our dinning room wall..love it!
Aaron and I bought eachother the same gift for Christmas...desk calendars we created from Walgreens! lol! We had no idea!
SHAKE WEIGHT! Have you tried this thing?!? It's actually a great workout, but very difficult to keep a straight face! lol!
Aaron and Miles hanging out on the couch while the women cook!
Miles playing IN the Lego Box...of course!
Pictures by the Christmas tree...I should post my xmas pic from last year, I look very different!
I got a new phone...a christmas present to me! I bought the HTC EVO and the camera is awesome...so this is me testing it out, lol.
Pics with my babies...Hercules...
...and Lola!
She's just so darn cute, how can I not take all these pics of her?!? Maybe next year I'll have a real baby to take pics of...well, mabye a baby bump ;)



















I love that you LOVE your EVO! It's the best. I'm so happy that you are beginning to find peace with your mom. I can't imagine going through that. Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteIt's great, except for it's inability to keep it's charge like you said, but the app i downloaded has been helping. Looking forward to seeing more pics on your blog...it really is "all about" the pics! lol! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete