Wedding Countdown Ticker

May 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

So much has been going on lately and I have been so busy, I have barely had the time to sit down and blog. Sadly, I have missed it!
I have finally completed my move from my tiny apartment into my friend Steve's fabulous new home and I will never again return to an apartment. The last two weeks I have been slowly unpacking and spending most of my time decorating my bedroom. I bought a brand new bed, chest of drawers, and a lounge chair from Ikea. It was a real pain in the ass to put it all together, but the end result was well worth it. I'm pretty much done with my room except for painting the very top of the wall...I need a tall ladder ;) Aside from that, I love it! Next will be my bathroom and soon enough the living room. Boy, I'm sure Steve couln't be more please to live with a girl and allowing me to give his house that "woman's touch". Below are a few pics I have taken of the house, so far...

The outside view

Dinning Room and Living Room

The Kitchen

My Room




I love my purple wall! I bought the top picture from Hobby Lobby and I also made the three picture frames myself, with the help of Hobby Lobby.

Hercules...clearly he has adjusted quite well!

So other than moving...school is finally coming to an end and I only have FIVE more days left, ugh I can't wait! I still have to work this summer, but at least I won't have to deal with my dance class kids and I can just think about drill team. The last day of school is on Friday and Drill Team camps start on Monday...it's going to be a very busy summer. Officer Camp, Boot Camp, and Line Camp are all during the month of June, then I will have the month of July off, until returning for drill team practice the first week of August. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, but at least I will have all Friday's off and the entire month of July off, so I can't complain too much.






































1 comment: