Tonight was our 2009 Lariette Drill Team Banquet, the final chapter of the 2008-2009 Season. This year the banquet was held at Spring Chateau, on 2920. The Booster parents did a great job with the decorations, the food, and all the gifts for the girls; I was very pleased! We began the night with food, then awards, senior farewell and lastly, the firework display. What a memorable night! Enjoy the pics, there are quite a few!

This was our gift and trophy table...a ton more was added after this pic was taken.

The cake...I never got a piece :(

This would be why I never made it to cake...the chocolate fountain was amazing!

2008-2009 Lariette "Rookies" aka New Girls

2008-2009 Two Year Members

2008-2009 Four Year Members (apparently I forgot the 3 yr members) oops.

Class of 2009 Seniors!

Captain, Mia Charlton - Farewell Speech :( We will miss you!

Candle Ceremony - Senior Farewell

"Our Father, who art in Heaven...."

"When I grow too old to dream, I'll have you to remember..."

Dance Officers with Amber and I...not a good pic, lol.

Esquivel, Amber, Me, and Rocha...nuff said ;)

Me and Amber....same dress, different style, lol! HOT SHOES!!

Me and "Rocha"

Me and Mia...miss you already!

Me and Ashley (Co-Captain)...love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment