Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jul 2, 2009

OFFICIALLY on summer vacation...woo hoo!!

OMG...I made it!! This last month has been crammed pack with Officer Camp, Team Boot Camp, and Team Line Camp; I thought this month would never end! But I have made it and today finally begins my much anticipated Summer vacation. What ever will I do with my time, you ask?!?! Well...definitely some R&R, including a massage that my drill team parents have set up for me; i've been saving for this point. This weekend will celebrate the 4th of July, so I'm looking forward to poolside time with friends, coronas, and fireworks. The following weekend, Aaron and I will be venturing on a week long road trip to North Carolina and Florida. We will be visiting his twin brother and his new baby boy, as well as his older sister. In Florida, we will visit his grandparents and his mom. And last, but certainly not least, Suzanne will FINALLY be home from Africa...FOR GOOD!! So, needless to say, my summer vacation is going to be eventful; I just hope it doesn't go too fast! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment