Our first stop is Orlando, Florida to visit Aaron's grandparents and his mother that will be in town.
Our second stop is in North Carolina to visit Aaron's twin brother who just had a baby boy and his older sister will be visiting as well.I've been looking forward to this trip ever since I found out about it, so I'm glad it worked out well with my vacation time. It's great to be able to go out of the state without work being involved! Although, as soon as I get back I have to start thinking about work again, but I'll worry about that later. Well, I think i'm all packed; hopefully I didn't overpack, lol. As long as I got my phone and ipod, i'll think I'm good ;) I'll be gone for an entire week, so i'll blog as soon as I return!








No comments:
Post a Comment