Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sep 22, 2009

My thoughts and prayers to the Sullivan Family

I just recently found a former Deer Park HS classmate's blog via Facebook and was deeply saddened to discover her status. I read though as many blog post as I could to catch up with her condition. It was all so much to take in, but I gathered that she was diagnosed with cancer at some point and was going through chemotherapy. Miraculously, God blessed her and her husband with a baby girl, Chloe, who was just recently born a few weeks ago. Unfortanately, due to further health complications, Sara passed this morning. I had came home today and the first thing I did was check her blog to see the status of her health. The blog post I read just the night before had stated that her condition was not good and the family was waiting on further test results to confirm zero brain activity. I was hopeful, but quickly heart broken to discover that Sara had passed. I didn't know Sara very well in high school, but I knew who she was and I'm sure at some point carried a conversation with her. With that said, I still found myself feeling overwhelmed with my tears for her and her family. Since I have lost both of my parents, I am very sensitive and sympathetic to anyone else who has to endure this feeling; whether I know them or not. I read Sara's blog again tonight which was posted by her husband and once again I found myself crying. My thoughts and prayers go out to her husband, baby Chloe, and family. RIP Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment