Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sep 22, 2009

Yes, I cut it and dyed it AGAIN!! lol.

I really didn't think that I would ever cut my hair this short, but clearly I proved myself wrong! I am so brave when it comes to my hair...my motto is, "it's just hair, it will grow back" My problem is that I have absolutely ZERO patience to grow my hair out; therefore, I keep cutting it off. But seriously, I know, if I go any shorter I'll be shaving my head and that's definitely not the look I'm going for! I'm all for low mantainance, but the line has to be drawn somewhere, right?!?! lol. I'm really enjoying how easy and quick it is to fix my hair and I'm glad to have finally rid myself of the black. You can't really tell from the pic, but my new color is a reddish/brown. I just dyed it, so it's initially darker. If I could hear my mother, she would say, "how much shorter are you going to go, Heather Marie?" Then she would get use to it and she'd tell me how much she loved it. (* I think!) ;)




2 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! I just chopped mine off too. Not as short as yours but short of me, up to my chin. How are you doing? Too bad we aren't able to meet up before I leave on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! If I ever happen to be in San Antonio, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete