Finally, just 4 1/2 more days till the Christmas break and it can't seem to get here quick enough!! The last five months have been a whirlwind of emotions and and stress. I had no idea just how busy I would be with the addition of my new job at the middle school. The only way I have survived is by taking it one day at a time, one foot in front of the other. Needless to say, I am ready for a drastic change and that time will come soon, but I have a little further to go.
I hope these next few days fly by; it's gonna be a busy week with rehearsals, parties, dinners, and performances. I am in dire need of the upcoming vacation. I know...didn't I just have a week off for Thanksgiving?!?! Yes, and I am very thankful, but there was little time to rest and by the time the week ended, I felt I needed one more week just to relax.
I'm looking forward to the two weeks off; aside from my needed Christmas shopping, my only plan is to relax....oh, and to pack up and move into Aaron's house. Yep, it's that time! I'm definitely not looking forward to the moving part, but once its all over, it will be well worth it :)
This year's Dance photos
11 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment