ONE YEAR AGO....just before Christmas of last year, I had just broken up with my boyfriend at the time and I was feeling as though my world had ended, of course, but thanks to the support of my best friends I picked up the pieces of my heart and as quickly as possible, put them back together. After New Years of last year, my life began to change and just a few more months later, with the aid of eHarmony, I met Aaron. The last 7 months of 2009 have been the most memorable and I am looking forward to starting the new year with Aaron, along with, a new outlook on life. I need to put my big girl panties on and push forward through the next 4 months of work. I'm looking forward to the changes that will come at the end of the school year and lifting a huge weight off my shoulders and heart! I will continue on my journey of emotional healing, allowing myself to be open and vulnerable when needed. I would like to thank my friends and God for the support and strength you have given me to remain the strong, independant woman I am and in just one year's time, I have grown from disappointment to complete happiness :)
For the New Year, I would like to do the following:
1. BREATHE...deep breaths! lol.
2. Go the church
3. Spend more time with friends
4. Keep in touch with family
5. Don't allow negativity to get the best of me
6. Continue my Motherless Daughters meetings
7. Be engaged! ( I know he will see this, lol)
I'm sure I could keep going, but these are the most important! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This year's Dance photos
11 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment