Wedding Countdown Ticker

Feb 21, 2010

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...

These last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind of events with drill team competiton, RMS Parent Night, Razorback Extravaganza, and Valentine's Day. I'm glad to have all of these events behind me and hope that the next 3 weeks are smooth sailing before SPRING BREAK!! OMG...I can't wait. I don't even have any plans, but just being off of work will be nice. I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and Mother Nature will bring out the sunshine!
Today, I went to my first meetup for "Great Girlfriends Gathering"; it's another meetup group I joined, along with my "Motherless Daughters" group. I have always had a very small group of friends and ever since college graduation, we have had many miles between us. Moving in with Aaron has put more distance between my two closest friends; therefore, I needed to get out a broaden my circle of friends. Our group met for brunch at Darhma Cafe; it was great to get out of the house, meet new people, and have good conversations. I'm looking forward to future meetings.
Tomorrow will be a bittersweet day at work as I transition myself out of the drill team. Fortunately, I am in a ideal situation in which next year's Director and Asst. Director are current employees of the high school; therefore, they can start their year together sooner than later. My time will continue at the middle school of course and it will be nice to give all of me to it. I'm looking forward to the extra time I will have and tons of less stress on my shoulders. It's true. I've been in the drill team world since I was in high school and i'm ready to put it to rest. I'm ready to enjoy my upcoming 30's with marriage and children on a much simplier schedule :)
Below are several pics taken over the last 2 weeks...enjoy.

Hercules helping with the laundry :)
Below are a few pics from Valentines Day...Aaron surprised me with roses around the house, so I took a pic of each one. I had a really bad day at work, so he really made up for it and brought a smile to my face. I love him.

In my bathroom...

By the tv...he ran out of vases, so beer bottles it was, lol. It's the thought that counts, right?!?

On the table with my fave wine!

on the counter...(w/the cut limes for my corona :) )

by the bed...

Last, but not least, at the entryway.



Below are a few pics I took for the Roberson MS Razorback Extravaganza. The event was held as a fundraiser for each department that participated. For the dance department, I set up the "Let's Dance" Wii game. If you have never played it, you should, it's a BLAST and quite a workout!!!

One of my 8th grade dance kiddos...Taylor :)

This pic is better!

One of my 6th grade dance kiddos...Amber :)

Gettin' my groove on!!

My 6th grade dance kiddo, Sean, and I battling it out!

Woo Hoo!
















No comments:

Post a Comment