Wedding Countdown Ticker

Feb 28, 2010

A Weekend of Fun!

Aaron and I enjoyed a great weekend of good weather, good beer, and good friends...we are blessed...what more could we ask for?!? Friday night, we joined our friends Julie and Nick and Suzanne and Dave at Mi Luna for Sagritas and yummy mexican tapas food...it did not disappoint! Saturday, we joined our friend Drew at the Rodeo Cook Off...rockin' our pearl snaps and cowboy boots :) Enjoy the pics!

I'm so excited that my hair is growing quickly...i'm not very patient when it comes to growing my hair, lol! I could finally use my curling iron to style my hair :)

Another good pic of us to add to our collection :)

Suzanne and Dave


such a cute couple...Julie and Nick :)

Love this pic of us!

That was a yummy Sangrita!


Always a good time for a photo opp w/ my baby!

On the way to Cook Off!

Aaron, Me, and Drew @ Cook Off!


















3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Your hair looks cute, too! Mine is finally growing as well. I am trying to grow it long and then I'll just chop it back off again. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately my hair grows fast! I could never get it back to shoulder length, i don't think; i haven't had it that long since college, but i'm being more patient about it than I normally would. I was ready to commit to stop chopping it off for a while. lol.

    ReplyDelete