Wedding Countdown Ticker

Apr 5, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME and YOU!!

This post and blog background is dedicated to ME and the MANY other Birthdays during the month of April!!!

April 6 - ME!
April 7 - Diana and Andrea
April 9 - Zach and Richard
April 10 - Dana
April 11- Amanda
April 26 - Mom
I can't believe I'm only one more year away from turning the BIG 3-0...my, how time flies!! It amazing how much my life has changed in just this last year of 28. The best thing about this last year was meeting Aaron! I absolutely can't wait for this next year coming because I KNOW a wedding will be involved :) We talk about it often and already have a time in plan, but I'm still waiting on the ring, lol! Through the good and bad of the last 28 years, I am still grateful to be breathing, living, and loving with each day that God has granted and I'm looking forward to what else is in store for the next 28 years! CHEERS!
And by the way...life has been great now that I have officially resigned as the Drill Team Director! I am loving being able to only focus on my kiddos at the middle school and I have also just recently been hired at LifeTime Fitness!! I wanted a summer job and something that would also allow me to extend that throught the school year. So now I will be working at the Front Desk at LifeTime AND have a FREE membership...awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment