Wedding Countdown Ticker

Apr 5, 2010

A GREAT weekend with Family :)

Last week could not have ended quicker....I was pleading for the 3 day weekend to arrive! On Friday morning, Aaron and I boarded the plane for Orlando, Florida for Aaron's cousin's wedding. The best part of the trip was that we would also see Aaron's parents (from New York), his sister and brother-in-law w/ their 2 kiddos (from N. Carolina)...needless to say, we were excited to see everyone! Aaron's twin brother was unable to make it, but we will be visiting him in Connecticut this summer :) The wedding was small and informal, but very sweet. It was obvious that The Robilotto's don't get to see eachother very often...between 3 cameras, I'm pretty sure we took more pictures together than the Bride and Groom lol! I'm looking forward to our Summer trip - we are planning on attend Aaron's 12 yr high school reunion in New York and visit his parents while we are there, also visit his twin brother, girlfriend, and nephew in Connecticut, and visit Allan, Aaron's good friend, in Boston...whew...it's gonna be alot of traveling! Enjoy the pics! I hope to post more once I get copies from the other 2 cameras!


CHRISTIAN HASTY....GET OUT OF THE CAMERA! He is definitely related to Aaron ;)

Finally, we got it! Me and Sweet Bella, Aaron's niece. She clung to me throughout the wedding...I loved it :) I want one just like her ;)

We took lots of pics together b/c she wouldn't move...it was worth it!

Me and Frank, Aaron's Dad

Me, Bella ( I told you she wouldn't stray far), and Frank

Me, Bella, and Sally - Aaron's Mom. Not the best pic, but I know there will be better ones once I get the other copies from the 2 other cameras!

Awww...I got lots of comments from my girlfriends on this one on how natural we look w/ a kid! lol! Before you know it...my time will come!

One more!

Anna (Aaron's older sister) and Frank

A good one of us :)

Yes, we are that happy :)

Bella with her "Nona and Pa Frank"

The life of the party! Really...Aaron's dad loves to dance and I think those 2 danced almost every song!

Goofball!

Me, Anna, and Frank

Me and Anna....we wanted a full pic of our cute dresses :)

Not the best, but we clean up well!


















No comments:

Post a Comment