We celebrated 5 de Mayo in our backyard, enjoying the sun, a few Coronas, and the new grill Aaron recently bought! I'm only 1/2 Mexican and I hardly acknowledge even that small 1/2, but it's still in my blood, so celebrate I must! lol! Aaron also started a vegetable garden in the backyard that he is very proud of! I only last a few minutes before I gave up on attempting any gardening skills...I decided it's not for me, I'll stick to cleaning!
Last night I went out for a much needed Girl's Night Out and had a blast! I have been working my but off for the last 6 weeks, working 7 days a week with 2 jobs...I know, I'm crazy, but it's what I have been doing, so a night out was exactly what I needed! We were out to celebrate Jennifer's Specialist Degree...yay! We started out at Cyclone Anaya's for dinner, then went to Knox Bar to get our groove on, lol! I was reminded why I don't go to dance clubs anymore, ugh, too many sloppy drunk girls! I'm too old for that now! lol!
Tomorrow, 5/17 will mark mine and Aaron's 1 year Anniversary! I can hardley believe it! This year has flown by and it feels like we've been together for several years, in a good way, of course! Through the ups and downs, it has been the best 1 year :) I think we will stay home to rent a movie, relax, and grill out for tomorrow, then opt for a nice dinner outing next weekend. I'm looking forward to it.
Other than that, just trying to push through these last few weeks of school and maintain my sanity. My mute button becomes harder and harder to find these days, but I'm managing some how! ha!
The rest of the pics are from last night's Girl's Night Out!








No comments:
Post a Comment