Wedding Countdown Ticker

May 20, 2010

Life is TOO short to sweat the small stuff!

Why must people over-react and hold on to grudges for the simplest of things when there are certainly more important issues in this world to stress over?!? I am living proof that life is too short...don't take a single thing for granted because you just don't know when you will be faced with a regrettable decision. Losing my parents has forced me to relax - breathe in through my nose and out thru my mouth - pick and choose my battles, letting the smaller ones roll off my shoulder because it's just not worth it! Why bother wasting emotions on negative feelings towards something that could be fixed with a simple apology. At work, I sound like a broken record, "LET IT GO", I tell my kiddos. I know it's easier said than done for most, but it's all in your head; take a moment to put the situation into the right perspective and save yourself from feeling miserable and stressed for no reason. I am thankful for everday the Lord gives me on this earth. How long I will be here is not in my hands, but for each and everday I am here, I choose to surround myself around positive energy rather than negative, forgive and forget, and love and be loved. I hope others that choose to live their life in such a negative manner, make a change for the betterment of themselves, sooner than later before they are the one's that unexpectedly discover how short life really is.
P.S....venting helps!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post. Well put. Thanks for the great reminder.
    Katy

    ReplyDelete