Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sep 19, 2010

Playlist

I haven't done this in a while, so I thought I'd update it and give it another shot....A few of my fave songs and why...

1. "Just The Way You Are" ~ Bruno Mars
     This is currently one of my fave songs on the radio and this song is always in my head.

2. "Let's Stay Together" ~ Al Green
     This song is at the top of my list for potential "first dance" song. It's sweet and fun-loving...fits us to a T!
     no need for a slow mushy song, lol!

3. "Dog Days Are Over" ~ Florence and the Machine
     So many people fell in love with this song after watching the VMA's, but I thought it was great way  
     before then!

4. "If I Die Young" ~ Band Perry
     This song is sooooo sad, but I still love it! I especially like "Lord make me a rainbow, I’ll shine down on  
     my mother, she'll know I’m safe with you when she stands under my colors" and "funny when you're
    dead how people start listen'"

5. "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You" ~ Rod Stewart
     This song will be forever near and dear to my heart. My dad use to sing this song to me and when he
     passed, my mother would sing it. I always find myself in tears everytime i hear it. I would have loved to
     dance to it at my wedding with mom or dad, but I will play it anyway, knowing they are there in spirit.

6. "Follow Through" ~ Gavin Degraw
     I also listed this song as a potential "first dance" song. I think I first heard it on The Bachelor Wedding
     with Molly and Jason and I have really liked it since. I'm a big fan of Gavin Degraw!

7. "Got Whatever It Is" ~ Zac Brown Band
     This would be mine and Aaron's song we would dedicate to eachother. I became a fan of Zac Brown
     Band once I heard this song.

8. "Sissy's Song" ~ Alan Jackson
     Sadly, this song reminds me of mom's passing :( "and I know she's smiling saying don't worry bout me"

9. "You Belong To Me" ~ Taylor Swift
     I don't think Taylor Swift has made a bad song yet and I love that Aaron can sing every word to this
     song, too! lol!

11. "Love Story" ~ Taylor Swift
      "It's a love story, baby just say YES!" I sing this song loudly in my car!

12. "Texas Angel" ~ Honeybrowne
      *sigh* I have loved this song from the moment I heard it and instantly became a fan of Honeybrowne. I
      was fortunate as a college student at SHSU and an employer of the Jolly Fox to see a few Honeybrowne
      concerts!

No comments:

Post a Comment