Wedding Countdown Ticker

Feb 20, 2011

One more month to RUN...lol!

As of yesterday...only 4 more weeks...heck yeah! Can't believe I'm already down to counting weeks, it has flown by so quickly and I'm glad. This wedding planning has consumed my life and i'm ready for the planning to be over and the big day to be here already. It's always fun and exciting to plan the first few months, but by this time, I wish I could just snap my fingers and it all be done. Today my best friends hosted my first bridal shower, tomorrow my co-workers are giving me a bridal shower, on Thursday I will be attending my final dress fitting and next weekend I will be taking my bridal portraits...phew...and the list keeps going! I am truly excited to be Mrs. Robilotto and share our special day with our friends and family who love and support us...what else could a simple gal like me possibly need?!?

Thank you to my two best girls, Leila and Suzanne, for hosting a fabulous bridal shower! I couldn't ask for two better friends to share this exciting time in my life with...I love you!

 The future Mrs. Robilotto...CRAZY! lol.

 Standing with my banner and boquet my friends made me :)

 Suzanne was in charge of the food...A+

 And Leila made the cupcakes...yum!

 Opening the first gift from Julie...

 Julie can sew anything...she made me this awesome bridal bag which I will use to pack my stuff for the big day!


 "R" is for Robilotto



 Showing off Kim's card she made with her cricut...she's very crafty!

 showing off the pictures of what my gifts will be...champagne flutes, cake cutter, and guest book


 This one is for Aaron!




 I can finally get rid of my plates from college!


"Live, Laugh, Love"...one of my fave quotes

 Me and my best friend, Suzanne

 Me and my wedding party...my closest friends :)


 Leila's girl, Addison...she's a cutie!

 Me with long hair...well, long hair for me that is!

2 comments: