Wedding Countdown Ticker

Feb 21, 2011

RMS Bridal Shower and a "thank you" from Heaven!

The kids got to stay home today, but not the teachers...bummer! It was a pretty useless day except for one thing...My Fine Arts Department hosted a Bridal Shower for me! I am so grateful for the love and support my friends, family, and co-workers have provided during this special time in my life. I know my parents are watching from Heaven, proud and comforted by what others have provided in their absence. I know I can speak for them by saying, "THANK YOU"! I even got a few good words of wisdom and "communication" was the most popular advice from everyone! I have been hearing that for quite some time, so i'm thinking they really mean it...lol, trust me, I know all about this one! Check! Thank you Lisa, our RMS photography teacher, for the pictures...enjoy!
 
 What a great coincidence that Bed, Bath, & Beyond's colors are purple and white! lol.




 Where there is food...we will eat!


 Listening to the marriage advice

 A hug from Mrs. Diaz

 Time to open gifts!


 SIX ways to use it! Awesome!


 Yay...I was really looking forward to this gift :) Soon that will be me in the picture!








No comments:

Post a Comment