I have been gone for the last four days at our annual officer camp, but it felt much longer!! Fortunately I was not too far from home and I got to spend every day with my best friend, so I can't complain too much. I had it much easier in comparison to the girls, but they are suppose to be stressed out, that's how officer camp works! Both Dance and Social Officers attended this year and they all worked very well together, making memories and setting high goals for this coming year. I am very proud of their success while at camp this week! I'll just let the pictures tell the rest of the story...
Day 1 - Me and Suzanne. She is officially my new Asst. Director!!! It was so much fun to begin working with her this week.

Dance and Social Officers waiting for camp to start

LOL! These were the snacks that Suzanne and I brought for the week....yep, just for us! At camp, our eating schedule sucks because we eat dinner at 4:30pm, but we are up till at least midnight each night practicing; therefore, thats where the snacks come in handy.

Dance Officers - Breana, Chelsey, Megan, Brianne
Evaluation Dance #1

Suzanne, Dance Officers, and me
Day 2 Dance Officers
Evaluation #2: Home Routine

Day 3 Me and Breana before Evaluation #3: Home Routine

Megan and Chelsey

Me and Chelsey

The reason why I love my job!!

Ok, so this is a glimpse into my OCD, lol!! Everytime I unpack at a hotel, my bathroom stuff has to be set and organized. Suzanne and I shared a room and needless to say, I didn't leave her much counter space. In fact, she didn't even bother. She used a big mirror in the hallway and used the restroom when I wasnt' in there. God love her! lol. As you can see, my things are all arranged orderly and aligned neatly! I know....but I can't help it! If you think this is bad....you should see many other rooms in my house. ;)

Day 4
Evaluation #4: Pom

The Head and Heart of my team....The Socials!


Oops, forgot to rotate it...this is the Social Officer Presentation Board. This was an assignment that the girls were given while at camp and had to complete overnight.

Our success!!! The girls did awesome!!
I miss you lots and the girls too! I had a great time at camp and am looking forward to an awesome year with you. I wish that I could be there now though for line camp!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Suzanne
Me too! It's not nearly as fun without you, but I'll survive!
ReplyDelete