Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jun 26, 2009

R.I.P...Micheal Jackson!!

I have so many memories of MJ! Despite his accussations, he was one of the best performers and such an inspiration for many generations. I grew up listening to MJ's music and his dance moves were an inspiration to the future of my dance career. When I was a little girl I had a MJ shirt I wore all the time...my dad hated it, for whatever reason he was not a big fan of MJ. lol. I always knew that the day MJ died would be like a president dying. I was really looking forward to his new album!
Some of my favorite MJ songs would be:
"Billy Jean"
"Beat It"
"Smooth Criminal"
"Black or White"
"I'm Bad"
"Thriller"
"Dirty Diana"
"PYT"
"Smooth Criminal"
In my 18 years of dancing, I'm pretty sure I've either danced or taught a routine to every MJ song out there! lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment