I was finally able to see my new dance room at the middle school...three words...OMG!! It is truly is an ideal dance room and I know I am so fortunate because I have taught in various dance facilities that don't even begin to compare with what I now have. Below are a couple pics from different angles of my room. It's still a little bare...I've been busy getting everything else together for the first week of school, I have only managed to put up a few decorations. I also have an AMAZING sound system! For the last five years, I have always use my own small boombox. Now I have a nice sound system with an IPOD connector and a microphone head set so I can talk over the music - thank goodness!! I took a few pics of my office - excuse the mess...it's still a work in progress. I have so much space, I don't even know what to do with it all. I'm sure slowly, but surely I'll fill it all up.
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDelete