Love The One Your With
Something Borrowed
Something Blue
Baby Proof
Straight Talking
The Other Woman
The Five Love Languages of Teenagers
Today, my summer vacation ends :( At the start of the four weeks, it seemed as though I had SOOO much time to do anything and everything. Boy, was I wrong! The time flew by so quickly and the one thing I needed to get done, I didn't. I was suppose to get all my middle school curriculum done, but my brain kept protesting critical thinking...it just wasn't gonna happen, so I'm a little behind, but oh well. School doesn't start till the 24th, so I have time.
Tomorrow begins my return to drill team practice; lots to get done before school starts. I am especially excited that my best friend, Suzanne, is finally home for good and we begin working together tomorrow!! Tonight, I am doing laundry and packing all my things together that I will need to load into my car in the morning. I am NOT a morning person, so the more I have done before I go to bed, the better. I am already preparing myself to leave a few minutes early so that I can make it to Starbucks...omg, I'm gonna need it! My sleeping habits over the last few weeks became progressively worse each day. By this point, I'm use to sleeping till noon, so 7:30am is going to come awfully quick :(








No comments:
Post a Comment