Wedding Countdown Ticker

Mar 21, 2010

Springin' Forward...Almost to Summer!

Once again, another vacation that flew by too fast, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. The weekend before spring break, Aaron's mom flew in from New York to visit with us. We gave her her first experience at the HLS&R...of course it was nothing like she had expected. She had no idea that it was so big, much like the Olympics lol!! Her visit was short, but we will see many of the Robilottos again when we attend a wedding in Florida in a few weeks. The week of spring break, I had to put my car in the shop for 4 of those days to be repaired, so I was stranded indoors, but it allowed me to enjoys endless hours of couchtime :) I was SO excited to get it back on Friday that I stayed out of the house ALL day...had to make up for lost time I guess! For St. Paddy's Day, we did get out for a bit and met up with our friends Kim and Zach. Kim and I are both teachers, but the boys still had to work the next day, so we kept it simple. On Friday night, we joined several friends out for dinner at our fave sushi place, then went to Baker's St. Pub for the night. On saturday, I was suppose to go out with the girls, but my plans quickly changed when the weather decided to drastically change from 70 degrees to 40 degrees with a 30 degree wind chill....REALLY?!? That's TX for ya! So...instead, I bought "New Moon" and a puzzle. Aaron and I stayed indoors, worked on the puzzle while watching "Twilight" and "New Moon" back to back. I can't believe I got Aaron to watch them both! lol! He wasn't a big fan, but he was a good sport! Now it's Sunday, and I'm not ready to go back to work of course, but the soon we get back, the sooner we are done...9 more weeks, right?!? I think I can...I think I can...
Last day of school before spring break....my fave silly kiddos my office :)

Working hard at not working!

HLS&R 2010...

Me and Leah
(pics are small b/c I took them from Aaron's mom)

Me, Aaron, and Leah - Aaron's cousin @ HLS&R

The fam :)

Sally, Me, and Aaron

Sally brought me a puzzle to work on...The Houston Skyline...going to frame it and hang it up in the house

Happy St. Paddy's Day!! It's not a celebration w/o green beer...Go Green!

:)

Me and Kim

Me, April, and Suzanne (and Horace sneaking in) @ Baker's St. Pub

Horace - April's Fiance'

Dave - Suzanne's Husband

And after many attempts...a good one of the 3

The BEAST of a puzzle Aaron and I began...This was the result after 4hours!

Mama's Lil' Helper...sitting in the puzzle box...he finds the oddest places!





















No comments:

Post a Comment