Wedding Countdown Ticker

Oct 17, 2010

A Fun Filled Weekend!!

This weekend was crammed with lots of fun, including rock climbing at Lifetime Fitness with my fellow co-workers, a trip to Huntville for Homecoming weekend, and today a play date for Lola at one of my friend's house. I had not been back to Huntsville in a very long time, being there brought back many memories! It was great to see a few peeps and reunite with the Humphrey's and The Jolly Fox crew. It's going to take me the rest of the week to recover, but it was well worth it! Too tired to write a novel tonight, so enjoy the pics at least :) 

 Safety First!

 Here I go...don't look down!

 On the way back down....

 I did it!!

 Back where my feet are suppose to be...the ground :)

 YAY for me!!

 Yudo, Me, Zeeshaun, and Micheal...a few of my Front Desk Peeps!

 Me and Monica with our cute pose ;)

 Tailgating in The Ville with The Melton's :)

 At Humphrey's trying to stay in the shade

 Me and Brittany, warming up at Humphrey's before the FOX

 With Lauren and Brittany



















No comments:

Post a Comment