Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jan 17, 2009

Heather's Playlist

I thought this was a good idea, so I copied it from Remica - thank you and hope you don't mind! lol.

From country, to hip hop, to rock, to alternative, etc....I like it all! As long as there is music in my life, I am content. At the bottom of my blog you will find a playlist that I have created so that while you are reading this, you can enjoy a few songs as well. This list could be really long, so I tried to narrow it down as much as possible.

Song #1 - "Texas Angel" by Honeybrowne
I have absolutely LOVED this song ever since I layed ears on it! I was fortunate to see them live on several occassions, especially while working at The Fox in Huntsville. I have always said that this will be the song that I will have my "first dance" to when I get married! It holds a special place in my heart!

Song #2 - "Kiss Me In The Dark" - by Randy Rogers
I also saw this band in concert while working at The Fox; this is one of my favorite songs by Randy Rogers. I'm a hopeless romantic, so this song really hits the spot, lol!

Song #3 - "Wasted" by Carrie Underwood
I have loved Carrie Underwood ever since American Idol, she has a beautiful voice with lots of power! All of her songs are great, but I especially enjoy this one because it has great meaning to my life.

Song #4 - "No One" by Alicia Keys
I fell in love with this song since the first time I heard it. I am a very passionate person and have always lived my life based on my own decisions, never listening to other's opinions, especially for the people I have loved in my life.

Song #5 - "Again" by Lenny Kravitz
I have been a fan of Lenny Kravitz ever since my freshman year in college, thanks to my boyfriend at the time, Ryan. This song holds a special place in my heart and still love to hear it to this day.

Song #6 - "This Year's Love" - David Grey
I heard this song at a dance competition several years ago and have loved it since.

Song #7 "Dream On" by Aerosmith
I LOVE Aerosmith - need I say more? In high school, I performed an officer jazz routine to this song and to this day, I can still do the dance in my head when I hear this song! Suzanne can agree to this one, too!

Song #8 - "She's Got A Way" - Billy Joel
This is just a beautiful song, very heartfelt. The musical "Movin' Out" ,music by Billy Joel, is one of my favorite musicals.

Song #9 - "Womanizer" - Britney Spears
ha ha....if you know anything about me, you know I am a huge Britney Spears fan! I know, she's not the best role model, but I could care less....she's hot and always has great music! lol! This song is dedicated to all the jerks I dated in the past....lol

Song #10 - "Let It Rock" - Kevin Rudolf
I love this song because every time I hear it I want to "rock out"!! When I play this song at home, I dance around my apartment and it puts me in a great mood!

3 comments:

  1. Great songs!! I saw your link to the Gosselin's I LOVE them. I am actually going to here speak this Thursday and am taking my book to be signed...is that stalkerish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not at all! lol. I love them too and I watch all of their shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song #7- I do remember most of the dance, especially the circle section. So funny! I'm off to teach my ballet classes. Tomorrow I am back to teaching jazz too and I can't wait to use the CD you made me!

    ReplyDelete