Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jan 19, 2009

More Special Friends...

This is Steve! Steve and I have been good friends for over a year when we discovered that we both work for Spring ISD. He works in the Administration Building next door to my high school, as a Computer Tech -He's a computer genius, lol. He is also a Lieutenant for the Volunteer Fire Department and I was his date to his banquet.


This is Claudia! Claudia and I have been friends for about three years. This is us at The Drake.

Amber and I work together and live together! lol! Amber and I have know eachother for the last 17 years...wow! We grew up in the same dance studio and her mom was one of my dance teachers. She graduated from SHSU and is now my Assistant Director and fellow dance teacher at Westfield with me. We are also roommates; with all that time together you would think we would be tired of eachother, but it works out pretty well!



No comments:

Post a Comment