Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jan 11, 2009

TDEA Convention 2009!!

I just got back from TDEA Convention and boy was it a blast!! I was there from Wednesday through Saturday which was several days to miss from work, but totally worth it! It's that one event I really look forward to because I get to see so many people I hadn't seen since the last convention. During the day, we have workshops and dance classes to take and at night we have a banquet and then my friends and I go out on the town. Looking forward to next year's convention already, lol.

Suzanne and I at the Recongnition Dinner

Leila and me


My best friends...Leila and Suzanne!
On Thursday night, we went out to Rice Village. This is us at Bronx Bar and of course so idiot next to us thought he should be included in the picture too, lol.
This is Bik, he's cute! lol.

Being silly....as usual!

Dancing...what we do best!

and more dancing.

trying to be sneaky...lol.

The end of the night...can you tell? lol!











No comments:

Post a Comment