Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jan 3, 2009

Hercules and Jack

This first picture is of Hercules, i've had him since he was a kitten and the second picture is of my newest addition, Jack! Oh Jack....he has been a handful since the very beginning. About a year ago, Hercules brother ran away so after a few months I decided Hercules need another buddy because he was always whinning and I felt bad because I am never home. So finally, over Thanksgiving holiday, I agree to adopt Jack from a friend of Ed's family and it has been a test of patience ever second! If you know anything about cats, you know that it is a loooong process to introduce them and requires lots of patience. Ugh! Needless to say, I haven't been able to sleep well for the last six weeks because they keep me awake from their fighting or whinning. It's slowly getting better, but it's still a pain in my ass! I can only keep them in the same room for a few minutes; I have had to break up a cat fight each time I let them be together. I have to squirt them down with a water bottle to separate them, but i've been thinking of getting a Super Soaker instead, lol! Inspite of their fighting, Jack is a very sweet and lovable cat - he is very needy! Hercules and Jack have the same personalities so they just need to get passed their testosterone issues and be friends! lol.
Of course all of my friends tell me that dogs are better and I'm sure that they are, but I have been raised with cats my entire life - I even had kitten curtains and bedsheets when I was young! I don't have the appropriate schedule for a dog, anyway!


Hercules - doing what he does best...sleeping and taking over the couch! lol

Jack - helping me with the laundry...always in to everything! lol

2 comments: