Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jan 27, 2009

Tag, You're It!

Here's the deal:

*Go to the place on your computer where you store all your pictures and open the 4th folder.
*Open the 4th picture.
*Post the picture and give an explanation of what it is.
*Tag 4 people.
*DO NOT CHEAT!! You cannot edit or crop the picture!!



This is my 4th folder, fourth picture. The explanation - this is ironic because I took this post from Remica and she was actually the one who took this headshot of me. I believe I was 22 at the time...wow, almost 6 years ago! Anyway, as a dance major that performed, I was required to have a head shot of myself and so I asked Remica to take a few and this one was my favorite. I tag:

Kristy - aka Mrs. Bench! We go waaaaay back, back to high school drill team where she was my assistant drill team director. Although I only had her for my Senior year, she was an amazing person to know and I'm so glad we are back in touch!

Amanda - One of my best friends which is ironic because we hated eachother when we first met, but after living together for a year, we have been attached ever since. I'm sad that she lives so far away and I don't see her very often, but I know she is just a phone call away! I am so excited that she is finally pregnant...yea!

Suzanne - she has been my best friend for the last 10 years. we met in high school, on drill team, and have been inseparable ever since. She is currently living in Nigeria, so thank GOD for the internet! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment