Wedding Countdown Ticker

Apr 5, 2009

Birthday Celebration Cont'd...Wharehouse Live Crawfish Boil

So I continued my birthday weekend celebration at Wharehouse Live in Downtown. Leila and I once again got lost on the way there; we are awful about driving downtown. Why must it be so difficult? lol. We had a great time and ate TONS of crawfish! I didn't think it was possible to get full off of crawfish, but after 3 baskets, we were done!

We had to stand in line forever and were disappointed how small the baskets were so we got TWO each and we ate ALL of it!

Yep, even my little bitty self ate ALL of this...YUM!

It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it! lol.

Ha Ha! There are not too many girls who would enjoy this, but I'm a trooper! Here I am sucking the head of the crawfish, the juiciest part! Very classy, huh?

The downfall of crawfish is that you have to work so damn hard to get a small piece to eat.

Look at all that!

YUM!!

The end of the night....we both agreed that we had eaten so much crawfish that we didn't want to eat another one until next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment