Wedding Countdown Ticker

Apr 19, 2009

Lariette Spring Show 2009

The year has finally almost come full circle. We had our Spring Show on Friday and the 2008-2009 year will officially close next week with our 2009-2010 Team Try-outs. The weather was herendous on Friday, but we manage to keep the show on since fortunately the lights never went out and we ended up with a decent size crowd. The show went really well; I'm just so glad it's over and I have check it off my list. I was too busy to take many pictures so below are just a few I could take.


"Flower Power"
This is done before the show as a moment of reflection and mentally prepare the girls for the show. The girls get in one large circle, sitting and holding hands. On the count of three, the girls lift their arms and as they lay back on the floor, they say "Flower Power". A sentimental song is played and the girls are told to close their eyes and concentrate on their show.

A closer view.

At Intermission...Suzanne finally came home and made it to my show!



No comments:

Post a Comment